Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grandpas Nursery Project - Update #1

My dad has been at our house working on our nursery for the last 3 days. He pulled off all of this old school wood paneling we had, then noticed that the drywall behind it was damaged. He then pulled the drywall down and noticed that the room has no insulation. NONE! Nothing at all between the outside of the house and the bedroom.

Now the room is completely gutted. Down to the studds in the wall.

I called to say thank you last night and he told me that he wasn't doing it for me, he is doing it for the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at that - how fun! Yeah insulation will make a HUGE difference, I wonder if the rest of your house is like that? Almost worth doing a couple other rooms to get insulation in so you can be warmer. They probably make spray insulation that you can just do smaller holes and not have to tear the whole thing out.

    Tell gramps when he's done with your house he can come over and do ours! :)

    ReplyDelete