I got home from work and asked Phil what I should do if it arrived while he was out of town this weekend. Did he want me to wait so we could put it together with each other? Should I unpack it and start to assemble it? Maybe call my dad over to help.
Then we talked about which wall to put it on, and where we wanted the furniture placed in the room. We mentioned that it might work well on one side, but we would need to measure the wall to see if it would fit there.
We sat for about an hour or so talking about other things. Then we both got up to go check out the room. Phil grabbed the measuring tape, we walked down the hall, I opened the door and this is what I saw:
A huge thank you goes out to my mother in law Becky!! It is perfect and your little granddaughter will love it!!
That is truely adorable... I really need to stop reading your blog when I'm in public.
ReplyDeleteholy camoley! Call me when cool stuff like this happens!!!!!! Phil you are the best. Love this story so much.
ReplyDelete