Thursday, November 19, 2009

I had a heart to heart moment

Halloween day I had a Dr. Appointment. Hubby was out of town so my mom came with me.

I wasn't sure what would happen at this appointment since it was really my first scheduled regular appointment since our ultrasound. They had told me that there would always be some peeing in a cup, weighing, blood pressure and a question and answer segment, so that is all I really went in expecting.

Well, much to my surprise my mom and I got to hear the little beans heartbeat for the first time! There we were - in this tiny office with my Dr. trying so hard to find it. When all of the sudden he stops and says "I think I got it!" .... my eyes got so huge and I swear if they could, my ears would have also. I wanted so badly to hear it.

Then all of the sudden, there it was - loud and clear. The fast little beat and then my own heart beat on top of it. We could hear both of them at the same time.

It was music to my ears.... and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment