Well I guess you won't be needing the paint!!! WHOO HOO! It looks great! I love it and I am so glad to finally see a preggo pic! LOVE YOU!
Uh, i just realized I left you a comment earlier and I forgot to verify it... so it was never posted. I was offering you my paint from the wedding show booth. The best pink ever. Green is dandy too!
Those pictures are so adorable my eyes started to well up. Oh geesh I'm a mess today, I need a nap!
omg soooooooooo stinking cute!!!
Well I guess you won't be needing the paint!!! WHOO HOO! It looks great! I love it and I am so glad to finally see a preggo pic! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteUh, i just realized I left you a comment earlier and I forgot to verify it... so it was never posted. I was offering you my paint from the wedding show booth. The best pink ever. Green is dandy too!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so adorable my eyes started to well up. Oh geesh I'm a mess today, I need a nap!
ReplyDeleteomg soooooooooo stinking cute!!!
ReplyDelete