Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Slow down!

As you probably noticed, I added a little ticker at the top of the page. I put in my expected due date of May 17th and it put this cute little daisy on a ruler to show how far along I am. Cute right?

What I didn't expect was to have it also show how many days we have until she is expected to arrive. 124 days. 4 months. That means that we only have 18 more weekends until we are parents!

As soon as I realized this I started looking at the calender to see what type of events were coming up where it will be the last time we are kid free. From now until May 17th, we have 3 weddings, 7 birthdays, 1 Valentines Day, 1 Mothers Day and I am sure a couple of baby showers thrown in there.

I thought time had gone by fast these past 5 months?????

No comments:

Post a Comment