Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some updates

1. First of all I need to report that baby girl has officially found my bladder. Although they are not strong kicks (more love taps), they are enough to send me to the bathroom. They make me laugh. Every time I feel her move, I smile and can almost picture myself looking at her like "Ok...that's enough silly girl" It is just a little reminder of how amazing it is that I get to know a tiny bit about her before she is even here. And yes, I do talk to her sometimes.

2. I have my glucose test tomorrow. Although it is a test that no one LOVES to take (I have heard it is just a sugary drink), I have to admit that I am looking forward to it because it is an excuse to go into the Dr. office. For the first time in my life, I actually look forward to the Dr's office.

3. I love my best friend! I spent the evening with 3 of my favorite people the other night and I left there feeling stronger than ever about becoming a mom. She gives me ideas and inspiration and never ever does she make me feel that I am making a wrong choice about anything. She is supportive, open minded and just the most amazing person to get to share this with.

4. Cooking club is tonight! I love these nights. I am getting to know more and more about these girls every time we get together. We always have such a fun time, and we actually do learn new cooking techniques and recipes. Tonight's menu: Delicious dishes that only call for 4 ingredients. Awesome!

5. I get to go away this weekend for a fun night with some amazing girls! Christmas Party - Take 2.

1 comment:

  1. Aim.... I love you too Mama. You are going to be an amazing mama. It's clearly evident, and obvious. Thanks for being my best friend.

    ReplyDelete